Polycorp PolyKombo™ Liners are a one piece liner with steel lifters and rubber plates designed for use in SAG, AG or Ball mill applications. PolyKombo™ Liners can be manufactured with similar dimensions as existing steel liners to replace each liner individually.
Advantages of PolyKombo Liners:
- Much lighter than steel liners as the weight of rubber plates is about 1/7th to that of steel plates.
- Lasts longer than steel liners for similar applications.
- Safer to install and store due to their lighter weight.
- Reduced structural and bearing loads due to their lighter weight.
- The noise level around the mill is reduced.
- The mill availability is improved with PolyKombo™ Liners due to:
- Faster replacement as there are fewer peening points.
- Better fit against mill shell, avoiding cracks on shell plate due to high bolt torque and ball impacts.
- Liners are designed for improved mill efficiency with minimum maintenance shut downs.
- Rubberized shell plates sit on the mill shell first and then steel lifter bar rests on it. This system prevents galvanic corrosion completely.
- Longer mill availability reduces the cost per ton of ore grind.
REQUEST FOR CONTACT
Looking for more information. Help us help you by filling out our simple online contact form.Request