Good resistance to greases, oils, petroleum hydrocarbons and other non-polar solvents. Good heat aging resistance up to 239°F (115°C).
- Good resistance to oil, fuel and hydraulic fluids
- Excellent resistance to water
- Good abrasion resistance and tensile strength
- Good low temperature properties
- Heat resistance
- A preheated table required for application
- Poor resistance to sunlight and ozone
- Poor weathering qualities
- Poor resistance to highly polar solvents: acetone, MEK
- General purpose
- Fuel and oil handling hoses, tanksks
Do not use:
- Highly polar solvents such as acetone, MEK, etherher
- Exposure to sun, weather and ozone
View Polycorp Standard Products For Nitrile
2048-NITRILE RUBBER LINING
Black, 60A durometer nitrile rubber lining for general purpose use when petroleum, aliphatic solvents, animal, vegetable and mineral oils are present. A-I-E Cure.
8048-NITRILE RUBBER LINING
Polycorp 8048 is a black, 70A durometer nitrile rubber lining with chloroprene base layer for general purpose use when petroleum, aliphatic solvents, animal, vegetable and mineral oils are present.
REQUEST FOR CONTACT
Looking for more information. Help us help you by filling out our simple online contact form.Request