EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene) Rubber
Synthetic hydrocarbon-based rubber that is extremely resistant to attack by ozone, oxygen and weather. EPDM resists attack from oxygenated solvents such as acetone, MEK, ethyl acetate, weak acids and alkalis, detergents, alcohols and glycols.
- Excellent for NaOCI (bleach) service
- Resistance oxidizing chemicals, MEK, alcohols, glycols
- Operating temperature range from -4°F (-20°C) to 220°F (104°C)
- Good low temperature flexibility
- Not flame resistant
- Not resistant to oil, gasoline, hydrocarbons
- General purpose
- Bleach storage and transportation tanks
- Chemical process and storage tanks
- Agitators, pumps, fans, pipe and fittings
Do Not Use:
- Where oil, gasoline and hydrocarbons are present
View Polycorp Standard Products For EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene) Rubber
1039 -EPDM RUBBER LINING
Black 60A durometer EPDM rubber lining with soft natural rubber tie gum. It is an excellent lining for weather resistance (sun, ozone, oxygen) and also an excellent lining for sodium hypochlorite (bleach) service. It is FDA compliant as per 21CFR177.2600.
2008 -EPDM RUBBER LINING CAP STRIP
Black 60A durometer EPDM rubber lining to be used as cap strip over skived butt seams for 1039 Acidseal EP lining. It is FDA compliant as per 21CFR177.2600.
REQUEST FOR CONTACT
Looking for more information. Help us help you by filling out our simple online contact form.Request