Soft Natural Rubber
Good resistance to most inorganic chemicals with the exception of strong oxidizing agents. They exhibit outstanding abrasion resistance and will expand and contract with thermal variations of the metal substrate.
- Lowest cost of all elastomers
- Ease of application
- Ease of cure
- Ease of repair
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Good general chemical resistance within temperature limitation
- Superior to excellent abrasion and tear resistance
- Not oil resistant
- Not flame resistant
- Hardness range from 30 to 70 Shore A
- FDA compliant
- Chemical cure - for quick atmospheric cure and repairs
- Chemical storage tanks
- Tank trailers, railroad tank cars
- Tumblers, vibrators, cyclones, fans, pumps, pipe and fittings, etc
Do not use:
- In tumblers or vibrators where oily parts may be processed.
- For plating tanks
REQUEST FOR CONTACT
Looking for more information. Help us help you by filling out our simple online contact form.