We perform power calculations and simulations to optimize the power draw for maximum throughput. These calculations are regularly performed for different applications.
We specialize in, and offer the following services to support our customers:
- Study of existing mill liner designs to overcome liner issues for both rubber and steel lined mills to improve mill availability and mill throughput.
- Study of slurry flow from SAG/AG mills to improve pulp lifter and grate wear.
- We perform power calculations for maximum power draw for Ball Mill liners for maximum throughput.
- Study of slurry flow from SAG/AG mills for slurry pool or slurry flow back issues for mill throughput improvement.
- Study of slurry flow from grates to improve the grate wear life.
- We simulate and study the material trajectories to determine charge motion inside the mill to improve material grind quality, liner life and throughput.
Installation & after sales support
- We have trained professionals to provide supervision of mill liner installation.
- We also have trained professionals who can study your existing mill liner issues and offer solutions for efficient mill operation.
- We regularly monitor mill liner wear by measuring the worn liners to plan shut downs for liner change.
REQUEST FOR CONTACT
Looking for more information. Help us help you by filling out our simple online contact form.