Mon. April 17, 2017
As a member of the Maintenance team, the Maintenance Milllwright is responsible for the routine/preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of the manufacturing equipment and building.
• Facilitates timely and efficient preventive and predictive maintenance on production equipment.
• Trouble shoots and repairs equipment in breakdown situations to ensure production efficiencies are achieved.
• Works with other trades groups, vendors and contractors to complete project assignments as required.
• Proper documentation of work performed and parts used.
• Follow safe work practices.
• Performance of other duties as required.
• 2+ years experience in a fast paced industrial manufacturing plant
• Licensed Millwright
• Excellent mechanical skills and ability to carry out general plant/ equipment maintenance.
• Hydraulic and welding experience a must.
• Electrical and pipe fitting knowledge and experience would be an asset.
• Demonstrate excellent trouble shooting skills and analytical skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Self-starter, able to work independently and with a team.
• Proven proficiency and dependability in current position with a good safety record.
• Able to work in confined spaces.
• Some heavy lifting required.
• Must have own tools – specialty tools supplied.
• Rotating continental shift work and/or weekends is required
North American Key Accounts Sales Representative - Transportation Division
Wed. March 1, 2017
Polycorp Ltd., an industry leader in the design and manufacture of engineered polymer products, is looking to fill a full time position to help grow Light Rail Transit, Streetcar and Commuter Rail sales in North America.
Key Responsibility and Accountability:
Grow relationships with our current Customer base and develop new relationships with new Customers for the specific goals of consistently growing annual sales in US and Canada.
Ideal Candidate will be able to:
• Multi-task and prioritize their efforts towards several awarded jobs and new leads at once
• Utilize a persistent attitude and interpersonal skills to initiate meetings with new and potential Customers
• Completely manage securing large jobs that could begin as simple leads in news articles
Personality and Work Values conducive to:
• No fear of knocking on new doors
• Maximizing connections found at Industry Conferences
• Digging up jobs over the phone that aren’t always obvious
• Identifying and contacting the key decision makers
• Chasing leads down to conclusion
A desire to learn from hands on construction job site visits is important and also provides key feedback for the division.
Ability to work out of a home office.
Expected US and Canada travel is 20-50%.
Due to product mix, being mechanically inclined is a huge bonus. Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project along with good writing skills are key assets.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma from an accredited university. Engineering Degree or Diploma would be an asset.
Experience base of 3-5+ years in some form of sales.
Position reports to the Transportation Division Manager.